The Department of Family Medicine offers the fourth-year electives listed below. Students must arrange these electives with the listed contact person or instructor prior to registration. For more information about electives, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the application process, see GUSOM's Visiting Students Program.
- Emergency Medicine from a Family Medicine Perspective: FAMD-502
- Family Medicine/GUSOM-Providence Hospital Residency Program: FAMD-515
- Policy Studies in Family Medicine and Primary Care at Robert Graham Policy Center, Washington, D.C.: FAMD-517
- Informatics in Primary Care: FAMD-530
- Evidence-Based Medicine, Medical Writing & Editing: FAMD-518
- Acting Internship in Family Medicine at Providence Hospital: FAMD-540
- Acting Internship in Family Medicine Fairfax Family Practice/VCU Residency: FAMD-549